Monday, May 2, 2016

Random Research

After doing some research for my next project, I decided to post some random facts.

Animal cuteness.  Facts provided by my first grader.

One of her favorite animals is the Cheetah.



Random facts:

  • They run 70 miles per hour.
  • They have retractable claws.
  • They are yellowish-orangish- black.
  • They are carnivores.
  • They eat Gazelles
  • They live in Africa.
  • I like that they are one of the fastest animal at 70 miles per hour.


  • The Cheetah robot is the fastest legged robot in the World, surpassing 29 mph, a new land speed record for legged robots. The previous record was 13.1 mph, set in 1989 at MIT. Read more at Boston Dynamics.


And how was your weekend?



2 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I become an expert on things! :) Have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! Is it weird I'm more fascinated with the robot Cheetah than the real one, though? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.