Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Recap


Well, I have to admit this week's TV shows had me all over the place.   

The Flash left me like...

Oh, hells no!

And Arrow....

Like....

Kill me now, please. 


But Games of Thrones. OMG. I was like...

Leave him alone!!!!  



The season finale of The 100 left me like... 

You are all going to die.
Octavia is bad ass. 

Note: writing clear reviews is just not my thing. 


On the writing front, I started book two of my YA Sci-Fi! Woohoo! Book one is in the hands of my publisher.  I've learned a lot about my writing process. I usually write the first draft to get to know the characters and the conflict they'll be going through. But as this is book two, I decided to plan before I started writing it. So, I took out my note cards, a clothesline, some paper clips and started writing out scenes, character arcs, and world building. When I sat down to write on that blank page, I already had a visual start in my mind and getting it on paper felt like being home again. It reminded me why I love to write. I can get lost in it.

It's a great feeling.

That's me in a nutshell. How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. I love the television series feedback. You had me laughing. Keep at the writing, although you don't seem to need much prompting. :-)

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.