Wednesday, February 3, 2016

IWSG


I'm late! Again.

I didn't want to miss this month.

Insecurities... Well, yeah. I have them. This month it's been about health issues.

Hypertension--Maybe
Lost my voice and my kids are making fun of the way I talk--Um, yeah.
Anxiety--been there.

I guess this month has been a wake-up call for me. I really have to take care of me--Mind, Body, and Spirit.  It's the only one I got.

I really need to get myself together and have no clue where to start!

Yeah, maybe I should've missed this month.


5 comments:

  1. It IS so important to cake care of your health - both mental and physical. That's one of my goals this year. ~ All the Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. You health should come first! I have to keep reminding myself to sleep and eat. It's a must though if I am to accomplish my writing goals this year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't have your health you don't have nothing...so Take good care of body and soul first, and the rest will follow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. January was all about health issues for me. A broken foot. A sinus infection that wouldn't go away. Getting permission to walk in my "boot" only to wrench my knee in the darn thing on the first day. Sounds like we both want a New Years Do-Over! I hope February brings better things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meditation might be a good beginning. It helps calm things down. :-)

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.