Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday Magic


I recently participated in a critique partner match-up  over at Write Type CP Match which was a great success. I had hoped to get at least one or two possible matches, I got eleven! I was like…holy smokes.
These writers are not only talented but are so excited, which got me excited to start writing all over again. I've been inspired to seriously plot this third book. Watch out world! Maybe, I'll be able to get this blog in order. Now that would be nice!
 
"Write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open."  Stephen King
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's fantastic. I found one of my critique partners through a match-up, and we've been CPs and friends for over four years now. :) Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew? With so much possible feedback you've got it made. :-)

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've been inspired! Have a lovely week and keep the muse with you. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! I teach classes on writing at a local community college, and I get asked all the time how people can find critique partners. I will add a link to Write Type CP Match to my resource page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.