Wednesday, December 2, 2015

#IWSG and an Interview

Go here for more info!

 
It's that time again. The last post of 2015!
 
How time flies.
 
I'm excited. I didn't meet my goal of publishing in 2015 but that's okay. The publishing business is slow, so I've been told. I have a rewrite I'm really excited about and started book three of the series I've been holding on to for the past two years. It's so hard to jump back into my characters' lives and know that it's going to be the end. Okay, I have attachment issues. But I'm doing it. It will be ready for 2016! I can feel it in my bones...and heart.
 
That's me in a nutshell right now.
 
I'm over with Marilyn Almodovar for an interview.
Come on over and say Hi!
 
 
Have a great Holiday.
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I completely understand those attachment issues. Are we talking about 'that' series??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...that series. =) I'm super excited. And super nervous.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all of it. Sounds like you're more than ready. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with leaping back into writing. Your stories are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for that last book! I'm in the same place, leaping back into a series for a finale. Letting go can be hard, but it'll be great to have that cycle finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.