Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Under Construction

I've been tinkering with this thing called blogging for a while now.

 
 
I love the blogging community and enjoyed every minute of it...
 


...but I lost my steam, my purpose.
 
 
So, this summer, starting...now, I've decided to post only on Fridays-- my Fandom post-- because I want to share what I'm excited about with all of you!
Books
Movies
TV
Quotes
Images
more Books...
 
At least until I can figure out what to write about in between those moments.
 
Critter in Play-Doh
 



6 comments:

  1. I've had periods where I seem to have nothing to say. Getting away for a while can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're wise. That might be because I only post on Tuesday. *snicker*

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart. One day a week may work for me right now. =)

      Delete
  3. Hope this works for you. I keep revisiting the same issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.