Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Fandom! CW's Arrow

I am an Arrow Fan

Because I have nothing better to do than to sit on my arse and watch TV.  Ahem, in a manner of speaking.

 
My raving, ranting review: Spoiler Alert! If you haven't seen the season finale of Arrow or The Flash don't read. If you don't care, carry onward!
 
Sidenote: I've never read the comics. =)
 
 
Because Arrow is just badass. And he brought down the Reverse Flash with no superpowers only supertech. I admit, I am a Felicity fan. Whether she ends up with "the man" or not. I hope we get to revisit her backstory and meet her dad. Wouldn't it be fun if ARGUS recruits her to do a "mission impossible" stunt to get her dad out of HIVE and it gets her in trouble with the group at the lair. And she's back to being Goth so Oliver can see her.  I'm surprised Amanda Waller hasn't got her eye on Felicity yet. She's way too good. Okay, 'nuff about Felicity.
 
Oliver has found his true self, with Felicity's help of course. I'm happy for him. Now we get to see how they break him again in season 4. Hopefully, we won't have to wait long for that. Looks like Damian Dark and the H.I.V.E will be the bad guys in season 4. I was assuming Oliver's backstory would lead him to Russia. I was expecting a more WTF ending. But oh, well.
 
I like what they did with Thea's character arc. She's sporting the hood now and part of the team. I hope Laurel get's a good character arc. For me, she seems the odd one out. She needs her own island, her own reason for doing what she does. Diggle may get a mask yet. Maybe they can minisize it for baby Diggle. Speaking of mini...you gotta love Ray Palmer. Though I think he's a bit on the quirky side of never-land.  Just like Oliver said, Felicity and Ray may be related.  And have you seen the trailer for the Legends of Tomorrow spinoff? Woohoo! Can't wait for that.
 
 
 
Check out the Superhero fight club video
 
 
Any thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. I confess that I missed this season. I only have so much time to watch shows, so some have to wait until I have a minute! I would love the spin-off too. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.