Wednesday, April 15, 2015

M=Meditation


Meditation.

I've tried it. I've practice the breathing technique. I've practiced closing my eyes and imagining a blue light coursing into the top of my head, running down the length of my body. I've practiced repeating a mantra using a Japa Mala, or Rosary beads. I needed to quiet my mind, not an easy task.


 
Check out Art of Living for a list of benefits.


I stopped doing it, stopped trying to still my mind. But I have to start again, for my own sanity.

How do you quiet your mind?


2 comments:

  1. I've tried mediating too but I also can't quiet my mind. I need to try mediating again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried it. I find a good walk helps. I take the dogs to a big field and let them run around. Then I have a chance to just sit and clear my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.