Wednesday, April 8, 2015

G= Gratitude




 
Life can sometimes cause us to forget to be grateful for the things we have. Sometimes, our vision becomes clouded with negativity. We sometimes remember the bad more often than the good. Sometimes, we become numb to all of it, reflecting more in the rearview mirror than in the present.
 

My gratitude stone
I keep a gratitude stone in my pocket. I have one in my purse too. And every time I find it, I pause to reflect how grateful I am for my children, for my health, for every inhalation of breath I've been allowed. It allows me to break away from life and live in the moment for a few precious seconds.
 
Sometimes, it's enough.



 
 
 
 

 


6 comments:

  1. I believe in the power of stone, but I don't have a gratitude stone. I need to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful reminder to be grateful for what we have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stone is a great idea. So often we forget to be grateful for what we have.
    Play off the Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratitude is the best attitude. I need one, or two, of those stones. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried a bracelet that had a reminder engraved on the inside, but my kids wanted to play with it and I was afraid it would get lost. I miss it. I can't wait until they are older and I can wear it again!

    You can find me here:
    ClarabelleRant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.