Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F= Fearless

 
Be Fearless
 
When I started my writing journey I never imagined I could ever put myself out there...on paper, in person.  I was afraid of failure. I also knew my limitations. I had to believe that I had a voice. I had to share a picture...of myself!
 
Yeah, that last one threw me for a loop.
 
But when I decided to publish, I concurrently started the road to finding myself, my purpose. I needed to learn what made me happy, what I was afraid of, what would make life bearable. I was afraid of sharing my time and emotional range with my children. I was afraid of putting my needs in the forefront. I was afraid of not being good enough for everyone...except me.
 
I decided to walk away from fear, to turn my back on it and not let it dictate my emotional state nor my actions.
 
I decided to live outside my comfort zone...one small step at a time.
 
 
 
Live Fearless
 
 


5 comments:

  1. I was afraid of failure too...just as much as success actually. Fear is such a silly thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. It's given me some things to think about. :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and inspiring post! Well done! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Success can be scary too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.