Thursday, April 2, 2015

B= Blogging

Go here for other bloggers
 
I started blogging back in 2008 because I wanted to be accountable for doing what I said I was going to do. What more did I need than putting myself out there under the scrutiny of the public? Well, the liar-liar-pants-on-fire-you-didn't-do-what-you-said-you-would police didn't come charging through my door when I, um, didn't do what I said I would. But those words are still there. Haunting me. And that's a good thing.
 
What I didn't expect was to find so many other bloggers out there offering so much support. They truly are an inspiration. Though I list some below, there are tons still out there. And I want to stop and take a moment to say Thank You!  For taking the time out of your busy schedule to educate and inspire.
 
Here's a few...
 
Writers helping writers - http://writershelpingwriters.net/
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. When I first started blogging, I had no idea how many bloggers were out there or that the community was this amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my second year blogging (my blogiversary is next month). And I already had an inkling about the number of bloggers blogging. But woowee there are a lot more than I can ever imagine. As for me, I just caught on the Plot Whisperer. But I love KM Weiland and Writers Helping Writers. In fact I have their book the Emotions Thesaurus and plan to get the rest of the collection. I'm also a follower of Writingeekery, Kristen Lamb's Blog, Elizabeth Sims and The Creative Penn. I can always find invaluable advice about all things writing, the creative part and the business side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo for the blogging community! The friendships are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since 2008? That's some staying power. I never imagined I would meet so many great people either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just gets better all the time. First post was in May 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no clue how the Internet would provide so many opportunities for learning and networking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops it was 2009 but that is a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.