Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A= A-ha! and #IWSG

 
I love a-ha! moments.  You know, that moment when everything suddenly connects. When you open your eyes and realize the answer was always there waiting to be caught. It's the light bulb over the head moment when you startle for but a moment and say...
  • Hell, yeah...that was just meant to be.
Or
  •  You smack yourself upside the head and mumble, damn...I should've seen that coming.

And for those few precious seconds as the light turns on everything seems right in the world.

I love a-ha moments.

I've experienced them in my personal life and in my writing.

How about you?


Go here to check out other bloggers.
 
 
It's also the first Wednesday of the Month. Go here to check out the other bloggers.
I'm trying not to be insecure this month. This is my first time in the a-z challenge and I look forward to offering inspiration. I need it too!
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I have one too many a-ha moments in my life. But I love them anyway !

    PS: Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had some a-ha moments as well. I love the insecure support group concept! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with more of those moments! In my writing but it's also great when a life problem has a solution or doesn't seem as bad as at first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the best moments. I had one about 2/3 of the way through my last novel. Something clicked and made the last third just fly from my brain to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-ha moments are beautiful things. Like Nick, I could use more of them. ;)

    -Chrys Fey
    Tremp’s Troops - A to Z Co-co-host
    Write with Fey

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's not to love? It what they do that knocks our sock off. We go from so-so to so brilliant in a flash. :-)

    Here's my link if you'd like to drop by :-)

    Anna from Elements of Writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have nearly enough of them, but I cherish them when I do. Sometimes, I think we wait around for them to happen, when we ought to be spending more time cultivating these moments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those moments. My writing loves them too. Sometimes those a-ha moments slay and smite my writer's block.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely love those a-ha moments, but often they are followed by the what the heck am I doing moments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, love those a-hah moments, especially when they're good news! I'm also doing A-Z, posting on the theme: "Out of Africa."
    http://shirleycorder.com/?blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.