Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday round-up

TGIF...

We are already in mid-November! Someone slap me up side the head and wake me up. Okay, maybe not.

This week...I have been fired as a nanny, housekeeper, and chef.  Yeah, my family is suffering by my inability to maintain my sanity during NaNo and other stuff going on.

But after six years, I no longer feel guilty about that. I can have my November and eat it too. I say!

They eat. The house is livable. And we are healthy. We're good, I say.

Anyways...I've cracked midpoint in my NaNo project and I'm loving where it's headed. Yay!

I participated in Pitch Fiesta and got a partial request! Another yay!

I have three books I started reading: The Thickety, Though Shalt Not Road Trip, and The Girl of Nightmares. And I am hooked on all three. Another yay!

And I leave you with this video clip...it's me during NaNo.



Happy Writing!


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week! I'm about half way through my NaNo project, too, but other events kept me from getting much writing done yesterday. Hoping to catch up today.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a partial request! Good luck with Nano. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on getting halfway through NaNo and on the partial request! Sounds like November has been a great month for you!

    As for cooking and cleaning, I always say, "Put the children to work!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. They can survive for one month. Good luck with NaNo! Loved The Girl of Nightmares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, your family will be fine. There's always cheap food delivery like Chinese and pizza. Good luck with winding up Nano. I'm in it, too, but no way I'll "win" as I still have too much promo for my books that launched this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're still banging away at the keyboard on your NaNo project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.