Thursday, October 23, 2014

Playing Ketchup

I mean...catch up.

After a nice mini-vacation with the familia which included attending a birthday party in Kansas and a football game in Texas, I am ready to get back to work. What does that mean...exactly?

Well,

I had to catch up on The Walking Dead, Arrow, Supernatural, and Gotham. Ahem, I'm at risk of reverting back to being a couch potato. But...I am also revamping my YA Contemporary with the help of Latino@s in Kid  Lit (.com).  I was selected to participate in their Pitch Fiesta ! So, that means I'm in query writing hell.

Apart from brain mush, eye bleeds, and aversion to reality, I'm reigniting the spark I found in the story. The why I wrote it in the first place. And that feels real good.

As I go round and round...and round with it, I'm optimistic that I will keep my sanity. Which is kinda important, me thinks.

4 comments:

  1. The Walking Dead ... Aaaggghhhh! I am still having nightmares about those last few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the querying! It's a pain, but it's so necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on crafting and honing your new pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and I watch one show a night after the kids are in bed. It's our downtime. =)

    I hope your pitching goes amazingly and you get all the attention you deserve!

    Unleashing the Dreamworld

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.