Friday, September 5, 2014

Are we there yet?

What day is it again? Right...Friday. I totally missed IWSG. Bummer.

This week in review...



  • I am on schedule with my rewrite of The Animate, a YA sci-fi.  Yay!  I will have it ready for betas at the end of September. Talk about needing accountability. 
  • I submitted my pitch and first 10 pages to Pitch Fiesta with Latin@s in Kidlit.  If you are Latino or if your characters are Latino check it out here. 
  • I'm seeking reviewers for my Indie book, Darkness. If you're interested, you can sign up here
  • I decided to learn how to do hair. Yeah...my poor daughter. Found these great videos here  or for those needing a...vacuum check this out here
That's pretty much it for me. How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. I have two boys--always wanted a daughter to dress and do hair. Though I do love my guys! Kudos for being on track! I am trying to carve out writing time now that I'm crunched from part time teaching and getting ready for two book launches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some cute hairstyles there. I wish I knew how to do them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I tried to do them. I can't. It looks easier than it is. Especially my daughter has thin, curly, flyaway hair. lol. I decided on buns and pony tails. =)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.