Monday, July 28, 2014

The end of my comfort zone


I'm not sure how long I could live outside my comfort zone, but I'll tell you, it's been a hell of a ride. In publishing and in life. I don't know how far it'll get me, but...

I guess we'll have to see.

I just saw the cover of my new release DARKNESS and I am in love. The cover reveal will begin August 1st and the launch will happen August 12th.  If you're interested in hopping on with the cover reveal, sign up below. 

All are welcomed. Yeah...the little ole' lady from Poltergeist came to mind.

Anyways...



4 comments:

  1. congratulations! Looking forward to the cover reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I signed, so I did it again. If there's a duplicate just delete one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Just checked and I signed up for Aug 6.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I just signed up for Monday. Have a terrific weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.