Friday, January 10, 2014

Yay me!

A pleasant reminder of spring.
 
  1. I started revising book 2 of the Bloodrose series. This is my NaNo accomplishment and I'm falling in love again.
  2. I signed up for the Spring Fling Chicago Romance Writers of America conference! Who's going?
  3. I finished reading Endure by Laura Diamond. Awesome!
  4. I'm over at Writing on the Sunny Side of the Street today with some music. Love for you to stop by and plug in your own tunes.
What have you accomplished this week?

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. My word count is steadily rising on my current project, things are moving forward with soon to be published book, and it's a wee bit warmer, hallelujah! Okay, I had nothing to do with that last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a lot of accomplishments! I'm trying to get some small things done so I can get back to writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your progress and good news! It's awesome to see a NaNo project begin it's transformation from cocoon to butterfly. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous! You've read Laura's book. Can't wait! Congrats on your NaNo accomplishment and your editing progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.