I think I'm generally a nice person.
- I've always worked in the community helping people--foster care, mental health, etc. I believe people can accomplish great things when given the chance.
- I talk with youth about their futures and help them with things they may need.
- I try to be helpful and offer my two cents when asked.
- I even helped a little ole lady pick up her mail.
There's that one thing that irks the hell out of me. Okay, maybe more than one thing...
- My work place is a place where I work. I don't gossip. I don't talk about my personal life. I don't need to know about your personal life. Please do not offer too much information I really don't need to complete my job.
- At work when you see me running about like a chicken with her head cut off trying to find someone, write something, make copies etc., and I don't make eye contact with you while you start talking to me about...I have no clue...walk away. Please. Just walk away.
- I don't really care if you don't like me because I'm busy and can't talk to you about your job right now. It isn't my job to talk to you about your job. Really.
- I don't really care if you don't like me. I don't have to take you home with me. I forget you when I leave the office. Really, I do. And I hope you forget me.
Holy smokes, I am evil.
Whatcha think? Am I just wrong?