Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ending with a blast...Almost

Where o' where has the year gone?

This has been quite a rollercoaster ride for me. I've published three books this year, started a new job, joined NaNo for the first time, and tried to maintain my sanity.  It's too early for reflection. I haven't got the energy or the mindset to do that just yet. I'm trying to ride the wave, or the ripple...yeah, the ripple is a better visual for me right now.

Before I even start to think of all the crazy in my life, I want to share the Woohoo!

And here is...the other me. 




BLOODROSE
Dark Fantasy
Publisher: Breathless Press
Release Date: November 29, 2013

Isabeau's life is haunted by nightmares her brother insists are a lie. Bowen's looking to revenge himself against his father while helping his friend. When they meet, all hell breaks loose against Isabeau. Can Bowen protect her? Is love ever the safe choice?
Newly convinced by a mentor to value human life, Bowen, a Shade Hunter, has withdrawn from aristocratic society in pursuit of the creature that made him into the evil that consumes him—his father. Bowen's plans are thwarted when he assists a wealthy earl in finding his missing fiancĂ©. He's drawn to the man's beautiful sister, Isabeau. Bowen soon realizes that their fates are intertwined and she's aroused a passion in him he'd never thought possible.

Isabeau Harington has always lived in fear. Surviving an attack that killed her parents, she always believed the monsters would return for her. When she meets Bowen, a mysterious, charismatic stranger who drives away those fears, she learns that the very man she's falling in love with may be in league with the monsters hunting her. As a pawn in an Immortal's scheme, Isabeau must make the ultimate decision—love or safety?

Available for pre-order from Breathless Press
 
If you'd like to participate in the blog tour during the month of December just leave your email in the comments.  I should have a linky, but I'm all linky-ed out. And now I'm making up words.
Have a fabulous weekend!
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the release of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THREE books? Holy cow! I'm pubbing one and have barely started on another one. (Yeah, I'm a bad combination of lazy and slow...) I'm looking forward to having Bloodrose on my blog next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...3. The 2nd one released in Sept and then this one in Nov. I don't think I'd do that again. Thanks and I look forward to it too. =)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.