Monday, July 8, 2013

Stalker...maybe

Okay, so I've been in and out of cloud nine for the better part of this year. Yeah, that sounds about right. I read loads of books, worked on edits, got another contract for something I never thought would see the light of day, and I've been a couch potato.

I have consumed myself with the world of...BBC's Merlin.

I am a Colin Morgan fan. OMG. A groupie.

I love his portrayal of Merlin. He's funny, moving, and broken. Okay, I have a thing for characters who are hiding something and are torn between two worlds. That's Merlin.

I think I might just dig out my old fantasy manuscript.

What have you been up to?


7 comments:

  1. Writing and reading a pretty cool book called FIVE FLAVORS OF DUMB ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comforting comment on my blog. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Colin in Merlin too. I was so sad to see the series end. It's okay to be a stalker...I am currently stalking you waiting for you to release The Second Shadow! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.