Friday, July 12, 2013

A week in review

TGIF

 
A week in review...
 
I'm totally butting into this release buzz. Author Laura Diamond's Endure is out! I can't wait to read this one. Thank goodness she never gave up!!
 
 
 


The loss of google reader has stumped me. I actually lost it back in May. Since then I've been out of touch with some wonderful blogs I miss. I started using Feedly but...we'll see how that goes. Bummer.

I run a youth leadership program at the organization I work for. And wow...getting these kids to talk is a challenge. We're currently addressing violence in the community and working up to creating a public service announcement video. Though they don't talk much, they must like it as they keep coming back. It may be due to my dance moves in front of the class too. Who knows?

So, a carnival has planted itself in front of my house this weekend. This means chaos.

 
 
How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. Did you survive the weekend with the carnival there? Can they put it directly in front of someone's house? I need to get myself back in order with a new reader. I haven't had time to seriously give anything consideration yet, but I really need some blog organization.

    Hope you had a good start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I survived my daughter. Yes, they could get a city permit to block the streets and plant a carnival. It was fun, overall. I have to get organized too. I've been avoiding the word.

      @Tara, I emailed you. =)

      Delete
  2. aw, feedly is fine for me... but i havent used it much, trying to respond to those who comment at my place!

    and how did u get a carnival? lose a contest? ha!

    miss ya! did i email u about my blog tour? crazy ova here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.