Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Indie Life

What is Indie Life?
How: Sign up on the Linky at The Idelibles Blog
When: Post on the second Wednesday of the month
What: Write anything indie related: something that will inspire or help a fellow indie; something that celebrates a release or a milestone; something that talks about the ups and downs, joys and heartaches of Being Indie.
Grab: The banner above to include in your posts!

Because being Indie doesn't have to mean going it alone.


My first signing event! Yay!  


That's me with purple hair! 



Me and husband with Edward James Olmos! 
His signing was next to my table and he congratulated me on my book! 
Yeah, that felt real good. 

But the best part of the day was meeting a young adult, seeing her excited to read my book, and learning that she is a writer in the making. There are no words to express those feelings. 
It's what keeps me doing what I do.  

12 comments:

  1. Love the hair!

    What a great feeling, seeing someone excited about your work. That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all for the kids, isn't it? Even when we're writing for adults we're cheering on the next generation of writers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the slogan.

    Cool purple hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.