Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Musings

After a two week writing break, and going nuts, I am back at it. It feels good knowing I have work to do in this area of my life. As if I don't have enough. But writing is fun.

I finally read Divergent this weekend. Yay! A fellow Chicagoan, Veronica Roth tells a great story with awesome worldbuilding, I couldn't put it down. I decided to read Divergent after I saw an interview with her and she just seemed awesome! I like awesome people who are...real. Take that as you will.

I can't wait to follow the movie. Hopefully, I'll get a glimpse of something other than a pile up. Yeah, that's what I saw during the making of TRANSFORMERS.


How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I hate breaks from writing! I really am not happy unless I'm drafting or revising. So that awful in-between stage, when there's no work to be done on the last project and the next one's not ready yet, is terribly frustrating for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Divergent and the sequel is just as good, can't wait for the final book and film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now you have got to read the sequel INSURRGENT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breaks are good. They help you refocus and come back refreshed, just like a holiday...almost does.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.