Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Free-for-all

Happy Friday!

Another week has gone by. This one went way to slow for me. I'm still trying to balance my day job with everything else and almost...almost had a breakdown. It's been a while since I've had to actually work outside the home and juggle everything. Getting back into the groove of things has been...interesting.

Anyways...I'm being interviewed over at Victoria Writes today answering questions about The Second Sign. Hope you can join me!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the rough week! Hopefully things will smooth out soon. Heading over to your interview now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel. I've been retired for 6 years, and I'd freak if I had to go back to work. Don't make yourself crazy. Take care of yourself - you come first.
    Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh. This sounds like me. My part time job just became full time, for too many reasons that I don't want to explain. It's twisting my insides, as I struggle to find time to write. I hear you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.