Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Musings

Blame the muse!

I’m still breathing. Yes! I lived the first blast wave after my release.  I’ll tell ya, imagining this day is quite different than the reality of it. Ha. Ha. I know you probably could’ve told me that, but I probably wouldn’t have listened. It’s something you have to live through in order to fully grasp.

Surviving it feels real good. I can tell you that much.

It’s a roller coaster of a ride.

I told myself I wouldn’t stalk Amazon or B&N…yeah, right.

I said I wouldn’t read reviews…Sure, a-huh, like that lasted all of two seconds.

I said I wouldn’t let it hinder my writing. And it didn’t. I’m pretty sure it’s not because I said it. It just didn’t. Good reviews and not so good reviews are a plenty. And I’m okay with that. This is something I wouldn’t have known until I lived it.  

And if it did bother me, I could always blame my muse.




I’m over at We Do Write – for an Interview. I’d love to hear from you.




a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. I still have to get my book out of my head, but if I ever do get here, I am sure I would do all the follow ups you did. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting it out of your head is a big step in the right direction.

      Delete
  2. Glad you made it through release week. Going to check out your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it through! That cover is fantastic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured you on my Friendsday Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.