Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's RELEASE day!



 
Come out and celebrate with me!
 
You can find me at/with...
 
Mandy Baggot - Interview
Victoria Writes - An inspirational post
Writes by Moonlight - Inspirational post
Christine Rains - Launch info
 
I'm also having a facebook party with my awesome publishing team at Sapphire Star Publishing celebrating February releases...mine and the amazing Nicky Wells, SOPHIE'S RUN.
Join us on...FACEBOOK. They'll be prizes!

 Buy Links

Barnes& Noble
Amazon
 
Sign up for the rafflecopter giveaway below for a chance to win...
 
 







 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elizabeth! Hope you have an amazing release day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy launch day, Elizabeth~what an amazing feeling, right? So happy for you, hope you're having a FANTABULOUS day. I won't enter the giveway because I'm totally getting this on Kindle today, simply can't wait! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY RELEASE DAY!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy Release Day! :) I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Liz! Success is headed your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.