I am excited to say that tomorrow is my big release! Yay! Throughout this crazy process, I've learned a few things I'd like to share.
1. Time is a dog strapped to a rocket. You can't catch it, but you may get glimpses if you look hard enough.
2. The blogging community is just awesome! Support is out there folks. Reach out for it and hang on for dear life.
3. Not everything will go as planned. And it's okay. Not the end of the world. Everything will be okay. Really. For reals. Okay, I'm trying to convince myself of this.
4. Believe in your work and others will believe in it too. My talented cousin reminded me of this.
5. Do not try to devour that chocolate cake in one sitting. Eat it in bite size pieces and you will enjoy it more. Yes, there's an analogy about writing in there between the filling.
6. After being asked for advice on how to go about publishing a book, I realized the only way to get there is to write. Write. Write. And write some more.
7. I am master of MY own universe. Bwa ha ha. **insert evil laugh**
And finally, I've leaned that a kind word goes a long way. So thank you. Thank you Thank you. For joining me on this never ending journey.