Monday, January 7, 2013

My favorites of 2012

I read 36 out of my 52 goal. Not bad. Here are my top ten in no particular order.

1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
2. The Ex Games  by Jennifer Echols
3. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
4. Lover Awakened by JR Ward
5. Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
6. Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill


7. Soundtrack to the End of the World by Anthony Rapino
8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
9. A Life Transparent by Todd Keisling
10. The Immortal Rules Book 1 by Julie Kagawa

What were some of your favs in 2012?

4 comments:

  1. I've yet to read The Maze Runner. I really need to make time.

    I read a lot of interesting books in 2012. Not sure which was my favorite, though. Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything from Terry Pratchett I picked up, Jim Butcher and Gail Carriger. A pleasant surprise were books from Lisa Shearin and Sue Townsend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read a JR Ward book, but I think I'm going to this year. Any suggestions on which one to read?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciara, I've only read the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series up to number...8, I think. My favorite is #3, which I listed above. The series should be read in order since she weaves in subplots that'll end up linking all the books together. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.