Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Free-for-all

Anything goes...

I've had a very productive new year, at least in the writing sense. I managed to tackle book two revisions and brainstormed titles...yay!. I'll be in my cave revising Act 3 this weekend. But, of course, this is the first round of revisions. Next week I'll tackle round two.

I was thinking about waiting to show you this, but...oh well. Patience sucks.

So...

This is a short, fun clip of how I managed to survive my trailer. It's a kind of bloopers/how-to video. It was fun to make. I hope you likes...




13 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Can't wait to read The Second Sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny! Trailer making is not for the faint of heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had fun making the trailer. That's important--but also the fact that the trailer is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video! And congrats on your writing accomplishments :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!

    And thanks Anita! I'm glad you liked it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe! I loved that! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looked like an average rehearsal for me...falling off stage, waiting for people to say lines then remembering it's my line.

    Having fun comes over in every performance and everyone looked like they enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all the revision progress! For some reason, the video isn't showing up on my screen~ there's just a big blank space...I'll have to try again later :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome, Elizabeth - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone.

    Martin, yes, that's exactly how it went. It was great to have such a wonderful team to help me pull this off.

    There's nothing quite like seeing folks step on their toes and laugh to tell the tale. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.