Here’s how Liebster works:
- I list 11 random facts about myself.
- I’ll answer the 11 questions asked of me by the person who nominated me.
- I will then nominate my 11 picks for the award, along with my 11 questions for them to answer when they post a response.
- If you’re nominated, your name/link will appear at the bottom of this post along with the questions I come up with.
- Follow the same format; paste the award badge to your blog, give us 11 random facts about yourself, answer my 11 questions, and choose your nominees…but you cannot nominate the blog who nominated you.
11 random facts about me...
1. I can't cook. Okay, I know how to do it, it just doesn't come out the way I want.
2. I am terrified, like, terrified, of those creepy crawlers that look as if they got hairs sprouting out of their backs.
3. I had a Britney Spears moment and chopped off my hair. Okay...not all of my hair, but I took the scissors to it and cut it myself. And you know what? It felt real good. Liberating. No idea why. It's something I always wanted to do.
4. I have four kids. No epidural. Scared of needles.
5. I'm a Taurus. Bull-headed.
6. I learned how to drive stick shift before automatic.
7. I hate camping. Tents, outdoors...bugs. Nope. Not for me.
8. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo, but see #4
9. I can listen to a song over and over and over and over if I like it enough.
10. I love watching the making of movies. Yes. I sat throughout the making of the extended version of LOTR.
11. I have no eye-hand coordination. Can't play Xbox to save my life.
- What made you want to be a writer? Stephen King scared me and I wanted to return the favor.
- Where do you find the inspiration for your writing? Everywhere, but mostly dreams.
- What are your goals for 2013? To publish two books and revise two.
- What’s your favourite quote? I love them all. Most of them, anyway.
- Where in the world would you most like to visit? Paris
- What five things would you take to a desert island? Lifetime supply of water, sun-tan lotion, chair with those little umbrella thingys, treadmill, and a fully loaded kindle with a lifetime battery supply.
- What is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness? Strength: When I set my mind to do something, I'll do it. Weakness: I want to do so many things I end up doing nothing.
- If you could meet one author, who would you choose? Stephen King...though I don't think I'd talk much.
- What’s your favourite film? LOTR
- If you went into The Hunger Games, what would be your most useful skill? Die quickly.
- Which fictional male would you most like to marry? I'm thinking Wrath from JR Ward BDB series.
Now on to the 11 nominations!