Monday, December 3, 2012

And you are...? Blog Hop

These are the "And You Are...?" questions:

I'm to answer the questions below. Check out the details here.


1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten? I got one ticket after twenty something years of driving and the judge let me off. Yay!

2. Can you pitch a tent? Huh? Those aren't inflatable?

3. What was your worst vacation ever? My dad used to love getting us all in the family van and going somewhere. Well, one year we got in the van, all seven of us, and barely made it to New Jersey where we got stranded at two in the morning somewhere where the storefront windows had steel shutters and indentations of bullet holes. I was about ten. Yeah, that was fun. We ended driving back home in an Impala. It was an adventure and I met family I didn't know I had. But scary as hell.

4. What was the last thing you bought over $100? Groceries. I need to go shopping.

5. We're handing you the keys to what?  A bigger house.

6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick? Hm...what did I cook yesterday? My poor kids. 

7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like  Nicki Minaj minus the plastic wrap.

8. What was your first car? 1982 Buick Skylark a.ka. my boat. Only if it looked this nice.

9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first? I'll make sure she's okay first.

10. What's the worst song ever?  Rock-a-bye baby. Okay, so it took me three kids to realize what I was really singing...fall asleep or I'm going to throw you off of a tall tree. Yeah, that'll knock 'em out. That's a Brother's Grimm baby in the making.

Thanks for stopping by. Check out the other participants over at Emily's blog.

29 comments:

  1. most mother goose or nursery rhymes are so twisted! great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm loving how nice you are. You really wouldn't laugh at your friend first? You're nicer than me!

    Thanks for participating, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious! I wouldn't have a clue about pitching a tent either, I'm not an outdoorsy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you. I played too, it was a fun blog hop. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Skylark! You was pimping your style in a big way. ;) Love it.

    I always think I want a bigger house, then I realize I'd have more to clean. :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta love some of those kids songs. Some are quite dark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ditto on most of your answers, but i had to pay!!
    inflatable, ha!
    groceries is a popular answer!
    and my kids dont know how good my food is! just eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! Love the N. Minaj joke. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why don't they make tents inflatable???? Yep, those grocery bills take the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your answers. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL that's why I don't sing Rock-a-bye-baby to my kids either! I've just never been a big fan of the song. Makes me have issues when we play Ring Around the Rosie too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know! Rock-A-Bye-Baby is some twisted shit! Same with Ring Around The Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laughing at number 2! LOL.

    Great answers. What a fun hop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was stranded in Rhode Island once. Makes for good memories...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a lot of us had tanks for first cars!! And loved your worst song. haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your song answer. New follower. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved getting to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your comments. =) This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG you're totally right about Rock A Bye Baby! HAHAHA. Horrendous and yet hilarious.

    Love the Buick Skylark! And is it just me, or do you hear Marisa Tomei saying Buick Skylark a la My Cousin Vinnie in your head every time you see that name?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rock-a-bye baby is an incredibly creepy song! So is London Bridges, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your first car was jammin! And I'm right there with you on the bigger house and needing groceries:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks! Actually I always see Marisa Tomei stomping her foot telling him her biological clock is ticking. =)

    I wish my car looked that good.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Definitely an interesting family trip! We had a scary experience on a family trip, too, and it was just my mom and us kids. Eek!

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete
  24. Groceries...me too. Wish it were more exciting! Love the first ride. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Inflatable tents? Do they make those?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks =)

    Alex, I don't think an inflatable would survive with the racoons and other icky, living, slithering...okay. 'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your worst song - I agree. I totally refused to sing that song to my kids . . .it is a crazy song.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.