These are the "And You Are...?" questions:
I'm to answer the questions below. Check out the details here.
2. Can you pitch a tent? Huh? Those aren't inflatable?
3. What was your worst vacation ever? My dad used to love getting us all in the family van and going somewhere. Well, one year we got in the van, all seven of us, and barely made it to New Jersey where we got stranded at two in the morning somewhere where the storefront windows had steel shutters and indentations of bullet holes. I was about ten. Yeah, that was fun. We ended driving back home in an Impala. It was an adventure and I met family I didn't know I had. But scary as hell.
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100? Groceries. I need to go shopping.
5. We're handing you the keys to what? A bigger house.
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick? Hm...what did I cook yesterday? My poor kids.
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like Nicki Minaj minus the plastic wrap.
8. What was your first car? 1982 Buick Skylark a.ka. my boat. Only if it looked this nice.
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first? I'll make sure she's okay first.
10. What's the worst song ever? Rock-a-bye baby. Okay, so it took me three kids to realize what I was really singing...fall asleep or I'm going to throw you off of a tall tree. Yeah, that'll knock 'em out. That's a Brother's Grimm baby in the making.
Thanks for stopping by. Check out the other participants over at Emily's blog.