Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday free-for-all

Happy Friday!

As I scrolled down the blog I realized I haven't written a post in a while. A real post. I've had some great guest bloggers and some great cover reveals these past weeks.And I have a few more on the way.

It got me thinking how blessed I am to be part of a thriving writing community. All of YOU. Thank you for letting me be part of it.

***

Have you ever entered a blog contest to win prizes and missed that you're the winner? Yeah, that's me. Guilty as charged. Sorry. Really. And after my own contest I know what a pain it is to get folks to want what they won. So...after a few weeks, I've given up. Those unclaimed prizes will go to whoever I want at this point. I'm wiping the slate clean.

***
And finally...
I've been fighting spammers in an effort to keep from adding that confirmation word thingy. I hate those. All anonymous comments will be deleted. If I feel your comments makes no kind of sense, has no relevance to the blog post, or irks me, I will consider it spam and delete. I welcome free thoughts, but I really don't care who's toes you wish to kiss, or who needs penis enlargements....thank you very much.

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. I don't like spam either, so I put comment notification on. It lets me know what comments I receive and if there's any I don't like, I delete them.

    I've entered some giveaways and a few times, I did not win but then, I won. I was a happy camper when I won something online!

    I like what you're doing about prizes - it's all fair and hopefully, less jealousy will occur! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed that I'm a winner a few times. And I'm getting a lot more spam, but Blogger does a good job of deleting them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i recently won a book from a bloghop and had no idea...oops. although, they wrote it to my notifications, which i was unaware of. new to gmail :). new follower, hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fight the CAPTCHA as long as you can! I've been impressed at Blogger's spam fighting. I think I've only had one spam comment actually get published. At one point Blogger started marking my responses to comments as spam though. That was weird.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.