Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Free-for-all

Happy Friday!

My schedule has been screwed all week and will probably remain screwed. But that's okay. Totally. As the new year settles in, and we don't explode, I'll be revamping this thing.

I started editing my book trailer. Yay! I'm using Corel and am hooked. I love that it's easy to use with so much you can do. I'll be posting more information on what I learned during filming and editing, as well as images.

I've been writing the guest post for my launch blog tour and am very excited. I am also thinking about doing a couple of vlog posts. Yes, using the Corel editor. That is going to be interesting. 

A bug has swept through my family, from oldest to youngest who is now sick and fighting the ugly thing. I won't have time to do much this weekend but coddle her...and she's milking it for what it's worth.

With that, I'll be taking a blogging break this week. 

Have a good one. And for my neighbors...Happy Thanksgiving.

Be safe...and if you happen to see a tall, dark haired man with two teenage boys strategizing their invasion of stores during Black Friday...that is not my husband with our kids. Look away.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you! Hee to your husband strategising for the shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the vlogs. I'm still too chicken to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break, hopefully germ free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huzzah for Fridays! Hope you all get better. I have to give next week some thought...it is busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice break and I hope your family feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better. Enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about the bug--hope everyone is 100% healthy super soon. Ah, Corel... I know what you mean. I'm addicted to the Adobe CS4--Photoshop! Illustrator! Dreamweaver! So much potential, so little time, *sigh*. But it's fun, isn't it? Look forward to seeing that book trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everyone recovers quick! Have fun with that trailer! Whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. The family is much better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaawww...sorry you guys are sick. Hope everyone feels better soon!! Have a good Thanksgiving and enjoy working with your new software. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.