Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Friday!!

There's been a lot going on, which is probably a good thing. It means I'm still in the loop and have surrounded myself with awesomeness.

First...help me congratulate a few folks...

Dana Mason for the release of Dangerous Embrace. I read the first chapter and it's awesome. On my TBR list.

Some great cover reveals...LM Preston had one here on my blog and Charity Bradford had her cover reveal for The Magic Wakes. Woohoo!!

And my awesome CP, Vicky, for landing an agent. I will be interviewing Vicky on Monday so be sure to check back.

Yay!!

If you're interested in participating in the blog tour for the release of my debut, THE SECOND SIGN in February 2013, shoot me an email at elizabeth (dot) arroyo5 (at) gmail (dot) com, or leave a comment with your email and I'll add you to the list. I'll be posting updates regularly.

The cover reveal will be coming soon!


Celebrating feels good about now...Here's a remix that keeps me dancing! Enjoy!




Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I'll help out with the blog tour. I'm excited to read your non-contemporary writing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzi! I'll be in touch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Elizabeth. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

    I would love to participate in your blog tour. I always do a post on release day for the SSP authors anyway, but if you want something on a different day, let me know. I have at least 3 followers so my blog is a must stop. LOL! :)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dana, lol. I'll be in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your CP! And you know I'll be happy to help you any way in February. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you'd like to participate in an interview before the release of 'The Second Sign' send me an email (suejoro (at) gmail (dot) com). I'll be helping to promote the anthology Make Believe during the month of December by interviewing the authors and reviewing their stories, so will probably be pretty busy that month. I could put up on my wordpress blog 'My Withershins' some time in January, if that's okay with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!

    Humpty, sending you email now with info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.