Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cruising down memory lane

I've always been a fan of horror movies. My dad would mount all of us (we were 7) in the van and go to the drive-in to watch them. Outside, at night. So we'd pull back into our spot and bring down the back seat, turning it into a bed. This was a conversion van--the big one, before there were minivans  Anyway, as the youngest, I'd usually slip under the bed to watch the movie. Tucked in nice and cramped. Needless to say...I survived and lived to tell the tale. As I grew older, my bravery waned. I admit. 


I chickened out of this...



I want to see this...



Who's with me?

5 comments:

  1. I love horrors. I've got to see both of these. I have to say, this is the FIRST time I've ever seen a preview that is restricted. Did you see that?

    The box that comes up before all previews, which tells you the rating, usually says the PREVIEW is approved for whatever ages. Usually it's a green box.

    This was was red. So the preview was rated R. Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way. I don't handle scary well at all. But I'm sure you'll have a lovely time watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, I don't do horror either, but I loved it when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...I'm trying to psyche myself up. I'll probably chicken out too. =) Or watch it when it comes out on DVD so I can make a fool out of myself in private. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't watch those movies anymore--I'll never sleep again, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.