Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Round up

Happy Friday!!

I'm so excited! I got to see the first concept design for my cover. OMG...I can't seem to stop the shivers edging my spine. Yay!  I've met some awesome new bloggers and twitterers (you know what I mean). I also started my to do list for my book launch. I purchased A Writer's Guide to MARKETING YOUR WORDS by S.R. Johannes and found it extremely helpful. The writing community is just awesome. You guys & gals are just awesome. Should I say awesome again...okay, I'll shut it. 

There has been a lot going on in the blogosphere. First up is the Soundtrack to the End of the World blog tour with Anthony Rapino.  Just click on the picture of the crazy woman, no, not me, the other crazy woman. That will take you to ground zero. 

The fabulous Elana Johnson had her cover reveal of the third installment of her Possession series. A great cover, isn't it...




Deana Barnhart first round of judges was announced for her GUTGAA contest with small press publishers. Check it out.  Get your submissions ready!   Follow what's happening at #gutgaa on twitter.

That's all I can think of for now.  Have a great weekend!





8 comments:

  1. i love that cover, and the insanity contest/sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean soundtrack blog tour, the picture gets me crazy talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait until we can see *your* cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elana's new cover is fabulous. I would be thrilled. Covers are so important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you picked up Shelli's book! I love that there is just so much out there to help authors, between all the blogs and directories (started a list on my own blog under resources) and companies like BiblioCrunch. The internet is a great place.

    -K8
    http://froze8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcy, I agree. Covers are important.

    Froze8, I'm so glad I picked up the book. And I'm using her tips. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.