Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday...

Last weeks writing workshop went well. The kids were awesome, and I didn't stutter or fall on my face. Yay!  And I'll be doing it again sometime in the future.

I've been deep in edits and writing and feel as if my eyeballs are going to pop out of their sockets. That reminds me...my dad used to tell me my eyeballs were so big, they were at risk of falling out. And I believed him. Though I think he meant it as some sort of compliment. Gotta love 'em. Anyway, random facts about me.


I'll leave you this week with Benny Bravo- Im'a Pro, a new music video. Ahem, he's also my cousin, so give him some love. Cyberlove.  Congrats Benny!!



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the workshop! I'm glad it went well! :)

    -K8
    http://froze8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's your cousin?? How cool! Congrats on the workshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehm...Elizabeth, you're cousin is pretty hot. :)

    Congrats on the workshop! I hope you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.