Look how pretty it is.
- I talk to myself when I'm driving. It's really the only "me" time I have. Yeah, drivers give me that look. At least it's better than picking your nose in your car as if no one can see you. Eww...
- I believe in ghosts. I lived in a haunted apartment when I was younger. I believe.
- I love the smell of the bookstore. Love the smell of the crisp, clean, pages of a new book. Okay, maybe that's not weird to y'all writers, but tell that to my family. I'm weird.
- I snort when I laugh. I don't mean too...really.
- I haven't grown out of the "stare into space" syndrome. The bad thing is that I am thinking of absolutely nothing...nothing at all. And it feels good.
- I can't play Xbox to save my life. For some reason, my hand-eye coordination sucks, especially when trying to survive a swarm of locusts on my tail. Yeah, no good.
- And finally, when I sign my surname it looks like a heart. My son was called on it by his teacher in school. "Okay, who's parent draws hearts on their signature?" the teacher had asked. Needless to say, my son wanted to crawl under his desk. No, I am not in love with his teacher. Really.