Monday, August 27, 2012
I was Tagged
I was tagged way back when by http://mywithershins.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/another-round-of-tag/
1. Post the rules (done)
2. Answer the questions the tagger listed for me
3. Create (or reuse) 11 questions for those I tag--I choose to reuse these questions.
4. Tag 11 people
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged
The 11 questions:
1. What color is most prevalent in your wardrobe? Black. I still think it makes me looks slim. lol
2. What type of shows do you prefer to watch on TV (comedy, mystery, sports, reality…)? Mystery/suspense. 24 and Supernatural have been my favorites.
3. If you could become any creature (real or imaginary), what would it be and why? Dragon. They are bad-ass.
4. Do you have a regular time in which you do your blogging/writing (morning, evening…)? I try for the morning, but I'm all over the place now.
5. If you could spend the day in someone else’s shoes whose would they be and why? Dalai Lama. It would be cool to calm the mind and spirit.
6. What is your favorite place to spend time and why do you like spending time there? I love being home. I'm a home-body. Why? No clue.
7. What is your favorite childhood memory? One day my dad woke us all up early as heck and said we were going to Niagara Falls. Just like that. We packed, filled the family van and...road trip. That was fun.
8. What did you always want to be when you grew up and did you become what you wanted to be? I always wanted to be a published writer. I submitted my first short story when I was sixteen and got rejected. That totally bombed my dream. But after a few years--okay, more than a few years--I'm getting published. I'm pretty much there and I get to find a new dream. (Stole that from Tangled.)
9. If you could travel to any time in our history or future, when would you like to go and why? I honestly don't know.
10. Would you classify your decorating style as modern, classic, futuristic, rustic, or eclectic? I have no decorating style. Really, none at all.
11. If you could meet the person you most admire (living or dead), who would it be and what would you say to them? I always wanted to meet Stephen King in person. But I have no clue as to what I would say to him.
These questions were fun. If you'd like to participate, take these questions and answer them on your blog. Leave your linky. I'd love to check out your answers.