Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Round up

What's been happening with me...

I won a slot in Brenda Drake'e Query workshop. Yay!  I hate queries. Really, I do. But I love contests. Another addiction, maybe?  Who knows. I stopped counting.   Here's to braving the big, bad critique waters...

I want to give a shout-out to Anthony J Rapino and his Insanity Rocket Group.  Invite yourself in. Never a dull moment.

I'm giving away some books. Scroll down to enter.

Some new twitter hashtags worth a look...
     #mentalhealthmondaywritingtips
     #askae  (ask agent/editor)

I think that's it for me. How was your week?

Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I'm working on my query right now. There'll be a few contests in Sept. I'm trying to get into, so we'll see what happens.

    Excited to start querying novel #2, but of course have to finish editing first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! I'm working on finishing a steampunk short story. Hopefully I can polish it up and get in today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, on the contest, Elezabeth. Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered Laura's new hashtag. So useful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.