Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Round up


Happy Friday!

A great week! I won a few contests with some great prizes this week. Thanks to Laura Diamond and Brenda Drake for having them.  I also participated in a great chat on twitter #yalitchat. I'd definitely recommend checking it out on twitter on Wednesdays @ 9PM EST.

Now for some links this week.

Pitch Contest at NAAlley...August 8

An agents wish list. Here

Seven habits of highly effect conference goers at Bent on Books.

Why do I need an agent? Adventures in Agentland.

Check out Write Club. Looks like it's going to be an awesome event.

Check out the Dog Days of Summer blogfest starting Aug 10 - 12  here

And...make sure you put WriteOnCon on your calendars. Take the widget on the sidebar so you won't forget.

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the contests. I knew I saw your name on Brenda's site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great links! thanks! and congrats, enjoy your wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, yalitchat - sounds interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.