Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Round up

Happy Friday!

I have to admit, I've been rather sluggish online. I promise to get better. I think this heat is getting into my brain.

Here are a few links. I hope you enjoy.

Essential Twitter Hashtags at The Kill Zone.

Entangled July wish list at Entangled in Romance.

Outlines at The Other Side of The Story.

Why Community is Essential to Writers at The Swivet.

What you should expect from a developmental editor at Alan Rinzler.

Have A Great Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. No worries, I've been the same way. Actually just posted about it. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one - summer is such a busy time. Thanks again for your wonderful Friday links, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the ummer heat & vacations are slowing everyone down...thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer has a lot to answer for. Kick back and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can only get better...I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the time of year to go a bit sluggish! I'm on the sluggish track and enjoying it. Thanks for the links. Those aren't in the least sluggish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all the goodness I missed. Thanks, Liz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.