Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Round Up

Happy Friday!!

Here are some great links...

I'm over at Charity's Writing Journey with a guest post. Hope to see you there!

You're not going to make it...Inspiration at Call My Agent!

Marketing on a Budget by Elana Johnson at Market My Words

10 famous writers and their writing habits over at David Powers King. Gotta love that pencil!

Jane Friedman gives tips on how to increase your chances of your book becoming a hit.

Why you should enter blog contests. I totally agree! Mother.Write.(Repeat)

There you go...Have a great weekend and for those dads out there. Happy Father's Day!!

10 comments:

  1. Great round-up. Somehow I missed David's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post over at Charity's Writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great links, Elizabeth. Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out, and all these amazing links! Time to get busy and check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links. I see some must reads.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.