Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday...

Here are a few links...

I'm a visual person and, okay, old fashioned. Nothing like a little hands on art work to get them juices flowing...Info on how to make a story inspiration collage. The Enchanted Writer

Hail to the Introverts (that's me!) over at Writers by the Shore.

Big Six, small presses, Indie, huh??? One could get confused, you think?  Anne R Allen's Blog clears it up nicely.

And of course, me...I got a website. Not sure if I mentioned that. But here you go www.elizabetharroyo.com  (that's me too!).

Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Love your website, Elizabeth! Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, what, what!? How did I not know you had another website? :-O Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Victoria,

    Tony, I just got it. It's still a work in progress. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky website. Very cool. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great links... Love discovering new sites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the links! new and different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your website is awesome! Love the look and the easy to navigate buttons. Thanks for the links too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the image in the background of your website.
    Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.