Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!

Rounding up the week...The Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) was a great success. Check out what's going on at The Bookshelf Muse.

Market my Words has a post on Pinterest...yes, I tried it and I'm hooked. I love the visuals.

Lisa Amowitz awesome success story. Check it out here.

Editing Clause every writer should know about...Writer Beware

Right Rejection and Happy Acceptance...a great mindset to have.


And here's another one of my son's favorite videos. And yes...he found a puddle to stamp on and recorded it. That video will be posted after it gets mom's approval. =) 


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. that RAOK is huge! awesomeness!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catchy tune! Makes me want to dance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! I'm so late to the RAOK party, but wanted to stop by and say hi! Thanks for the links! And Anita sounds awesome. Great CPs are worth their weight in gold. Glad you found a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.