Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Round-up

Happy Friday!

This week I got a request for a full! Yay! Nice way to start the week. Lets me know I don't totally suck. Yay!

I also took the leap into Pinterest. Still waiting for my invite. I feel so special.  And clueless. =)

Now, without further B/S here are some links...

Some Anthologies seeking submissions compliments of Christine Rains.

Because I made the mistake of trying to make a short story into a novel length book using the exact same scene...here's some info on how short stories are different than novels at The Other Side of the Story.

10 great tips for success in business and life. Here.

Formatting your Manuscript. Ask an expert over at the Bookshelf Muse.  

Because she's got talent.  How I draw at Lori M. Lee.

There you go....

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Going to check out the anthology requests, right now! Thanks for the linkage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you do that?? you're so good!
    and thanks for the links
    i am going for a couple of christina's anth recs =)

    happy early mom's day! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! Congrats on the full request! Don't you just love those :) Thanks for the links, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! Congrats on the full request! Don't you just love those :) Thanks for the links, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you on the full request!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again on the full request and thanks for all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Report back on how you like Pinterest. I just joined Flickr, so I'm wa-a-a-y behind the mob on these new social media sites.

    Tumblir perplexed me. I gave up on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay on your full! What a great birthday present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinterest was helpful in planning how to redecorate my living room - I would just advise to pin and credit from as many original sources as you can. Also, things are only time sucks if you let them. I've had pinterest for awhile and only let it take over once :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you likes...I'll keep you posted on the pinterest thingy. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.