Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Round-up

Okay, so my son went to the Midwest Anime 2012 Convention. Below are some pics and, uh, who I think these folks are and my son will correct me. Of course, he knows more than me...but anyway.



Me: Ashtmatic dudes, but they look cool.
Him: He doesn't know. I win!



Me: I know this...Final Fantasy dude. It'll come to me...
Him: Dante from Devil May Cry 3



Me: Scary ass lady
Him: Witch from Left 4 Dead



Me: Ugly lady with limp trying to hide her face, and someone stuck in a door.
Him: Silent Hill




Me: Ooo...I know him. He's the big sword dude with spikey hair from...
Him: Cloud from Final Fantasy





Me: Crazy chick with ax and pink hair.
Him: Yuno from The Future Diary



Me: Ewok on a pike...that's just wrong.
Him: Same.




Me: Sexy cat chick.  My son would take this picture.
Him: Ahri from League of Legends


And there you go...I have no clue about the Anime World.

Have a Great Weekend!


14 comments:

  1. Anime conventions are really fun to see in photographs, it's amazing how many 'grown-ups' attend but not with their kids.

    Thanks for sharing the photos, the captions were hilarious just because I could only name Cloud from FF XI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewok on a stick, nice. Isn't that guy a little short to be a stormtrooper?

    mood
    Moody Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pics like this! We don't have any events like this where I live. ;(

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids love going to the Cons and conventions just to look at how the people's costumes look. Love the pics and thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looked like so much fun! I've never been to a convention like that. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids go to ones in the UK. They are an absolute hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, pretty awesome! I only knew the Silent Hill one because of the movie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Great photos! It looks like a fun convention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some crazy outfits :) Where was the photo of you all dressed up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was so fun! Love the Ewok on a stick. Well I don't love it, I agree, it's so wrong. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Final Fantasy series games.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been to a few conventions like this, but not for awhile. It's fascinating to see what types of costumes people come up with. The only characters I actually recognize are the storm troopers, Chewy and, sadly, the poor Ewok! Your son took great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks. I didn't go this year. Maybe next. I wouldn't mind dressing up as something scary. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pictures! I've been to lots of cons but haven't been to an anime one yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.