Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An Award












I was given these two awards by the amazing and creative Tara Tyler over at Tara Tyler Talks.  Thanks Tara.

She didn't make accepting these easy. Go check out her creative post. My creative mind is mush right now.  But I'll pass this on to five fellow bloggers who are awesome.

1.  From Sand to Glass. I'm always looking forward to his Friday posts. Check it out.
2. TraciKenworth's Blog. Some great visuals and great info on books and other stuff.
3. Mainewords for some great visuals and info.
4. Anthony J. Rapino. There's never a dull moment on his blog. And don't let him fool you...he is cool.
5. Jessica K. McKendry for inspiring me. 

And there you go. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I have. For those selected if you want to give your creative brain a push check out Tara's post here. If not, then do as I did...pass it on.

10 comments:

  1. well thank you very much! I shall show off these awards on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award. This thing has really been makin' the rounds lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the shoutback, woman! you are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I'm so glad I inspired you :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. You deserve it. =)

    Michael, they have and even had a make-over. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your well-deserved awards, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for these. I shall add them to my blog with pride...and give you a mention of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.