Monday, April 23, 2012

Just Another Monday


Lack of sleep --Okay, so I shouldn't stay up till 4am reading and expect to sleep past 9am with a 3yo in the house.

Laundry--Who made me queen of the dirty clothes? Oh, yeah, I did when my son decided to wash all his clothes in one load. Yeah, whites and reds don't mix.

Play time-- Yeah, just got my 3yo a bike. She loves it and rides it inside the house. Baby, watch that...wall.  She tells me she need two helmets and points to her backside. Yup, I agree.

Did I mention lack of sleep?

And the saying goes...Another cup of coffee PLEASE!

How was your weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Your 3yo sounds precious. Hate to rub it in, but I was able to catch up on my sleep this weekend. And I read a great book you might like, SLIDE by Jill Hathaway. It has murder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend? Oh you know, overflowing/backed up septic, grading essays, the usual. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm staying with my sister, so she's glad in that I get to help with her 3yo, but her 1yo gets anxious that mommy's going to leave her and gets clingy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. 4am. I was annoyed with myself for staying up until midnight. I wanted to catch up on sleep though. Not last night.

    Guess what though... Monday's half over now. Then just another Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Your girl is funny, but sometimes I feel the same way. My weekend was busy. Had a little party for my son who turned two. We got him a sandbox and a tricycle. I should probably get him a helmet too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4am wow. I can't sleep later than like 11am as I can never lie in! So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's Wed. now and I'm looking forward to the weekend coming up, most of my running will be done and I can move on to other thins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, thanks. My kind of read. =)

    Everyone, thanks for commenting.=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.