Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Madness...not really

Happy Monday!  Well, the event on Friday was a success! We had about 75 teens and 25 professionals. Below are some pics.



Comedian Mike Oquendo provided the opening welcome.


Author Robert Renteria signs his book From the Barrio to the Boardroom.
That's my son. =)


Again, my son speaking with Comedian Mike Oquendo during the professional networking event.


And...since we were at the Federal Reserve Bank I couldn't pass the opportunity of stealing a pic of a million dollars. **sighs**



And some change...buried in an old elevator shaft.

Sweet...

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'm glad it went well and that you got a good turn out.

    The picture of the change in the elevator is purty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I had to turn on the word verification due to spammers. Sorry for the inconvenience.